6.29.2009

Life is good

I haven't been a very avid blogger here at the Muse lately. I just wanted to report that life is good. It is (predictably) very busy. I work full time, I go to church activities and to Taekwondo, I work hard as a volunteer with FSA, and I try to play hard with my friends, roommates, and ward members.

I've started working on edits of the novel I finished in January (aka the Behemoth). My friend Sam and I are also working on development for a new project, but we'll see how it goes. It feels good to be writing, I've been rather stymied in that department for awhile now.

Also, I've picked up "Warbreaker" by Brandon Sanderson, who is my current favorite fantasy author. So far I'm enjoying it immensely, as I have all of his work thus far. I'll give you the full scoop when I'm done.

Woot!

1 Additional Hiccups:

grburbank said...

Good to hear that you're good. You're always busy and I think we need to work harder at that playing with friends bit. I miss you!