7.02.2009

I have the internet on my phone

And it's the shiz. Seriously. I mean, I'm an internet addict anyway. But now I get it on my phone. Last night I was able to check Facebook while in the car with my parents driving 70 mph toward the Oquirrh temple. I can finally grasp the appeal of Twitter--when you can update your status from anywhere, suddenly you want to. It's still ridiculous, but at least it now makes sense. I answered an email in the middle of a croquet game on my lawn later in the evening. I forwarded one last note from my bed before going to sleep.

Welcome to my new addiction.

2 Additional Hiccups:

grburbank said...

Oh dear, this is just what you need. We may need to have an intervention.

Melinda Buchanan-Emery said...

hysterical! i don't know how i feel about feeding your addiction...