11.23.2009

I like to be chill.

There is so much drama in the world, in my life. So little of it has anything to do with me. Drama surrounds me like a haze. I guess I experience drama vicariously through others. Roommates. Friends. Coworkers. My mother. (Love you Mom!) I guess I have my own share of drama. But I imagine myself (my own construct) to be pretty low-key in this regard. I may be crazy-crazy-busy, but despite this, I still have a low modicum of drama. In proportion to the aforementioned people in my life.

I think I like it better this way.




PS: The title of this blog has nothing to do with temperature. I'm finding this winter that I am cold ALL THE TIME and it's driving me crazy. I'm becoming like Whitnee, which is NOT exciting. Grady says I'm a wuss. He's probably right. But regardless, I do NOT like to be cold.

2 Additional Hiccups:

Kathryn said...

Believe me, I didn't ask for the drama that is going on right now!!!

grburbank said...

It means we're getting old. This dislike for the cold. We have lost our childlike wonder. I'm glad that it does not (generally) snow in Seattle. But it does rain so very much.

I would agree that you are not a drama queen. For as busy and crazy as you are in life, your own personal drama is relatively small.