1.16.2009

Triumph!

I will post more later, but for now I wanted to let you, my dear reader, know of my triumph. I have completed a draft of my novel, monstrous beast that it is. Hopefully I can now regain some of my brain power, which will let me blog about all the OTHER wonderful things in the world.

Final word count (for this draft):
Word: 168,704
Scrivener: 169,471

Oh yes. It's enormous. Much revising to come, but not until I get some time away from it to regain that aforementioned brain capacity. Perhaps I will return to the neglected revisions of my SF draft...

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 Additional Hiccups:

grburbank said...

I just hope you enjoy revising more than Gertrude Stein did. I mean The Making of Americans would just be so much better if only she knew how to edit.

Congrats on finishing!