10.21.2009

Good News Bad News

Domestic Dork


The good news
  • I leave for Pennsylvania TOMORROW! I'm so so so excited.
  • I had a great write-a-thon weekend with Sam last weekend, we got a lot done.
  • Got to see my birthdad and fam on Sunday!
  • My roommate followed through, woke me up, and got me out of bed to go running (well, this morning it was a brisk walk). We are 2 for 2. I'm determined to keep up the schedule while in PA!

The bad news:

  • I'm still not feeling very prepared for my keynote address on Friday night. I have a few notes, and a plane ride. Hopefully it will come together?
  • I really hurt my knee at Taekwondo last night. It's still killing me. Sometimes I hate my body.
  • Because of the aforementioned pain, I didn't sleep well last night (resulting in me still being in bed when it was time to go running) which means I'm really, really tired this morning. Being really, really tired limits my productivity, both on the keynote address front, and the novel front. *sigh*

1 Additional Hiccups:

grburbank said...

For a minute I was like Pennsylvania? When? What? And then I saw the keynote address thing, and I remembered. Good luck with it and have so much fun in PA! And I hope your knee feels better soon.