12.22.2009



The good news:

  • Christmas is in three days! Woot! I'm excited because my roommate Anna is going to spend Christmas with my family, and Anna is the shiz.
  • My Christmas shopping (with one exception) is DONE. Yay me.
  • I colored my hair DARK brown tonight. I was afraid that it would be too dark, but I kind of like it. =)
  • I start at the studio next week! Maybe I'll post about that.
  • My boyfriend is awesome.

The bad news:

  • Black belt test is 2 weeks from Saturday, and I'm starting to freak out. Our self defense demo is not where it needs to be!
  • I spent way too much money on Christmas this year. I love too many people, dang it!
  • I haven't worked on me and Sam's novel in over weeks. Not happy about that.
  • BLACK BELT TEST IS 2 WEEKS FROM SATURDAY AND I'M STARTING TO FREAK OUT!!!!!!
  • My knee still kind of hurts. Not as bad as this weekend. But I wish it would behave itself. Grr.

0 Additional Hiccups: