10.19.2010

Phew

Our novel has been resubmitted to our editor. Phew! Now it's time for a well-deserved breather.

I'm not exactly sure what will happen now. Our editor plans to go through and make another round of suggestions. How in depth they will be, remains to be seen. Our editor says he still believes a December release is possible, so we'll see what happens!

Sam and I have been working on getting a new blog up, in lieu of a full website, which we will have eventually. I'm hoping to see our new blog go up in the next couple of weeks. It's time to start developing our real web-presence as authors. WEIRD to think about. It's a new level of exposure and professionalism that we are just now approaching.

In the meantime, I'm busy teaching, and brainstorming for NaNoWriMo. I'm looking forward to a super-busy November! =)

1 Additional Hiccups:

JosephJ said...

Congratulations! Hopefully the edits will only be minor prior to you becoming a fully-published author.

I would hardly say that NaNoWriMo counts as "taking a breather." Though, at the pace October has been, perhaps writing a novel would be a gentle reprieve!

New editions on OurIan, by the way. :)