11.12.2010

Sorry I won't be around as much

My time is becoming very limited! So much is happening right now. We are at < 6 weeks before the book releases, which means lots of edits and work on peripheral material, and I'm also trying to write 50,000+ words of the sequel for NaNoWriMo. And, you know, teach Taekwondo every day and stuff.

If you would like to stay up-to-date with my writing and related activities, Sam and I have launched our official writing blog, which you can follow here: http://mechlingstubbs.wordpress.com

If you just want updates on ME...good luck. :-p Twitter is perhaps your best option!

Much love!

2 Additional Hiccups:

Andrea said...

Hi! I just created an AWESOME BLOG about a girl with super special origins and powers! Please read and follow the link: http://ghostmutants.blogspot.com/

sovereignfunding1021 said...

Nice post Dude keep it up.
Please also visit on these hypertext keywords for money for structured settlement :--- buyers of structured settlements | money for structured settlement | cash money settlement | structured settlement need cash now