2.28.2008

Borrowed Wisdom

The following was a post from my friend Jillian, which I found amusing.

" Words of wisdom from Dr. Petersen

"See, grad school is like chemotherapy. It is designed to slowly kill all the stupid parts of you. However, it starts by just trying to kill you. Ah, but then the phoenix rises out of the flames and you get this..."



At which point he indicated himself. This dude is one of the most awesomely Zen people I know, so if going to grad school means I can end up like him it may be worth it after all.

This is why college, even with the late hours, student loans, and all the other crap that goes with it, is great. If you aren't getting anything out of your expirience you aren't taking the time to talk to the right people.

Or maybe all the right people are here at SUU... in which case you're screwed."


I love Dr. P and Jillian, and this was too funny. The idea of grad school still lights a fire within me, and I can't even begin to suppress it. I could start hearing back about grad school next week!

0 Additional Hiccups: