2.16.2008

Post V-Day

After getting home from our jaunt to Orem and Springville, Dixy Melissa and I decided to go to Wally World to pick up some ice cream and chocolate. (Dixy=ice cream, me=chocolate, which is the reverse of our usual.) I was banking on the fact that Valentine's Day candy would be on sale the day after.

However, arriving at Wal-Mart, we found only the dregs of the dregs left over from V-Day. I knew I was craving chocolate, but the overpriced, heart-shaped boxes of Hershey's truffles just didn't appeal.

Appallingly, Wal-Mart is already in full swing for Easter. I guess they're mostly skipping St. Pat's day this year, and hitting full on with the bunnies and chickadees, because I didn't see a single shamrock in the mix. So, after rifling through some of the Valentine leftovers, we made our way over to the even more overpriced Easter candy.

If you haven't had Cadbury's Mini Eggs you really must indulge yourself. Click the link--this fellow blogger has really hit the spot on this one.

Sated, we went to get Dixy's ice cream and went home. Woot for Wal-Mart at midnight!

0 Additional Hiccups: