3.04.2008

Explosion!

I've been in denial over the past few weeks about exercise. In all honestly, I typically despise going to the gym. I feel like if you want to exercise, you should do so be actually doing something, not just trundling on a treadmill or a standing bike. You should actually go jogging somewhere, or play sports, or go swimming. The fashion of going to a gym most often escapes me.

However, I have undeniably done neither. I just don't exercise at all. This is where my denial comes in. I have been firmly telling myself for the past two months that I don't want to exercise, how I'm perfectly happy just being fat and lazy.

Wrong!

Today I woke up with an absolute craving to exercise. I wanted to go to Taekwondo, I wanted to go bike riding, I even found myself wanting to go to the gym. I guess you can deny your body a basic part of life for only so long before it just goes crazy.

Point and case: if it's all you got, the gym's not so bad. I would still prefer "real" exercise, but at this point I'll take what I can get, eh?

0 Additional Hiccups: