3.22.2010

Domestic Dork

The good news:

  • I broke 5 boards at the ward talent show tonight.
  • I balanced my checkbook and have money to spare. Yay!
  • It's Color Belt Testing at the studio this week, which is both very easy and very fun (to me, I'm sure some of the other instructors don't enjoy it quite so much).
  • My brother is home from his mission!
  • Washington DC was awesome (post to come)
  • We wrapped up the Open Adoption Bloggers Interview Project, and it was awesome. Check it out at my other blog.

The bad news:

  • I think I may have scared off all the guys in my ward with the aforementioned board breaking.
  • Life is still SO crazy busy. I hardly have time to think, and I have SO much to do...
  • One of my characters decided to act up. Her entire plotline is up in smoke, but I don't know what direction to take her now. Brainstorming continues.
  • I am still exhausted from the trip. I did NOT want to go to work today! Or tomorrow, for that matter.

Fortunately, life seems to consist of more good than bad at the moment! =)

0 Additional Hiccups: