3.09.2010

Domestic Dork

The good news:

  • We went tubing at Soldier Hollow last night and it was AWESOME!
  • I'm really really really loving "This is War" by 30 Seconds to Mars. It inspires me.
  • This week we're going to start the planning meetings for the FSA National Conference again, and I am definitely in need of a good project to keep me busy--which this conference certainly will do.
  • We're leaving a week from tomorrow for Washington D.C. to pick up my brother from his mission!

The bad news:

  • The internet's not working at my house, so I wasn't able to work on my novel at home. Grr.
  • I found out I'm not elligible for Pell Grants because I already have a degree. So frustrating.
  • There's a date night this Saturday, but I don't have anybody to go with.
  • I want to go on vacation!!!

3 Additional Hiccups:

grburbank said...

I can't believe it's already time to start planning for FSA again. And the conference is in July? I also can't believe your brother's done with his mission. My, how time flies. Won't D.C. count as a vacation, or are you not spending any time there? And the Pell Grants situation is lame.

Valerie said...

It does not count as a vacation, because we're only in DC for like 2 days. That's a trip. A rushed, pell-mell, cram-everything-in trip. Vacations to me must include some measure of luxuriousness and relaxation.

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

Gah! No internet would be bad news for me too! @_@

Are you going to do Script Frenzy next month?