3.29.2010

Domestic Dork

The good news:

  • After a depressing two weeks of weight gain (we'll say it was due to muscle growth) I am now back on track for weight loss.
  • I just finished planning my next month's worth of lessons (Taekwondo). I feel great about what I have planned, I think it's going to address the needs of my students a lot better than the last cycle.
  • I was SO productive this weekend! My house is clean, my oil is changed, my taxes are filed, some of my flowers are planted, movies are watched, and words are written...
  • Writing is going so well! I am so happy. Major revisions were accomplished this weekend, with many more to come!

The bad news:

  • We had Color Belt Testing this past week at the studio, and a number of my students did not perform well. Thus the need to step it up during this next testing cycle.
  • My trip to California has been thrown into chaos, and I still need to resolve when/if I can go. It makes me unhappy.
  • I feel very stymied in the dating department. I need to find new ways to meet guys, or something.
  • I miss my best friend, who is on a mission, who I desperately want to talk to.

0 Additional Hiccups: