12.28.2007

Onward

Tonight was the wedding reception for my friends Jason and Tierra. It was seriously like a high school reunion, except without all the stupid people and the awkwardness--so many of my friends from high school were just there, talking and catching up and hanging out. It was fantastic.

I felt like a butterfly. I have felt socially castrated for months--months!--like I had forgotten how to flirt and make fun and be teased and flirted with. I had an absolutely great time at the reception.

Afterward, a few of us went to the Sacketts. We watched "Waiting for Guffman" (hysterically funny--all theatre friends MUST watch), but afterward I stayed with Scott and Josh, just chatting. What a release. Seriously. Just talking, talking about everything under the sun. It's been so long since I had guys to talk with. Gregory, you know I love you, but I can't flirt with you in quite the same way. ;)

I feel so old. All my friends are getting married.

I'm at a crossroads again. There are so many choices to make. I hate making choices, I really do. I like having a plan.

But most of all? I love my friends. I have so many great friends. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Thanks guys.

0 Additional Hiccups: