12.19.2007

HATRED ABOVE ALL HATREDS!!!

I HATE MATH. I hate it. I hate it so much, it makes me cry, it makes me want to tear out my hair and claw out my eyes! I HATE math!

I am crying. Seriously considering how much I really need my hair.

I'm supposed to be done! It's supposed to be over! My friends are celebrating "our" graduation, but now I've got this terrible thing hanging over my head. I mean, the fear and anticipation of this fate were looming before, but now it's real. Tangible. I feel dirty.

I've never failed before. I've never failed a class before. I got a C+ in...wait, can you guess? Algebra 2 in tenth grade. It was the last math class I ever took, before this one.

I'm so FRUSTRATED. I despise myself. I hate the pity...my mother, cooing over me about how unfair it is. Well, no, it's perfectly fair. It's MATH, after all--the numbers crunched, and all my points added up together just didn't make C-, it made D+. Such a great heaving difference between those two, I can tell you.

Oh, and to top it all off? I finally heard back from DC--no go. So it's back to applying, applying applying.

Life sucks.

1 Additional Hiccups:

grburbank said...

I am truly sorry, honey. And I don't mean that to be pity. But we'll figure this out--what we're doing. And then there will be other life problems to figure out. It should at least keep you busy!

Welcome to the real world. It sucks. You're going to love it!