9.09.2009

Good News Bad News

Domestic Dork



The Good News?

  • I had an AWESOME birthday, thanks to my many friends, family, roommates and coworkers who made it special. {I LOVE ICE CREAM}
  • I'm almost done with my grad school application! Hoping to submit soon.
  • I finally got to see the Ensign article where I'm quoted. AND I just did a phone interview with The Daily Herald. I'm famous! {The Ensign article was not as exciting as everybody made it out to be. I'm quoted once, and it's way in the back. Not really that cool}
  • Looking forward to going out with a certain young man again this weekend. =)

The Bad News...

  • I am REALLY tired today {a combo of the late night and coming to work early today}, and my shoulder REALLY hurts {thanks to rolls, grabs, throws and breakfast last night in black belt class}.
  • I still haven't written the Liberal Arts Statement for my grad school application. I honestly can't figure out what to say.
  • My black belt report is due in 6 days, and I can't find any good sources. {I'm supposed to write on the purpose and meaning of forms, and what they teach us. Any ideas???}

Check out the Domestic Dork for more bloggy goodness!

3 Additional Hiccups:

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

Oooh! Grad school and a black belt! That's exciting stuff! Makes me feel very *not* cool in comparison! lol

Thanks for participating!

grburbank said...

It sounds like you had a terrific birthday. I'm excited to celebrate with you again this weekend. Congrats on the Ensign and the Herald--that's really cool. And I know you'll do great with your statement and your report--you're a writer after all, and remember how hard your thesis was? (theses were?) This has to be cake.

Valerie said...

But Gregory, I'm out of practice and I have no TIME!!!!

You're right though. Just need to knuckle down!