1.23.2008

Good and Bad, side by side

It's just one of those days.

Today I signed the lease for a house--my friend and previous roommate DixyAnn lives there already, so I've been in the house and liked it a lot. And liked the girls a lot too, which is a plus. It's in Taylorsville, and I move in February 1. Good thing.

Bad thing: Will I be able to pay for it? Hope so, hope so.


Good thing: I bought new shoes today. Sketchers, some cute little black flats. I like them a lot, and they're very comfortable. I like Sketchers.

Bad thing: My cousin's newborn daughter isn't doing well. Elaina may not make it.

Good thing: My family and some others are going to Primary Children's tomorrow to give Elaina a name and a blessing.

Bad thing: I'm almost over on my minutes on the cell phone, and the phone company called my parents accidentally, so I got ratted out.


Good thing: I downloaded the music for "Pachelbel meets U2" by Jon Schmidt, and I'm going to learn it.

Bad thing: My parents told me they want me to start paying my cell phone bill next month.

Good thing: I got some great advice from Dean Bill Byrnes today concerning URTA (on a matter closely related to "The Great Debate", as shown below. I got to discuss it with Nick, and we're feeling good.

Bad thing: I didn't get to see Chris today. :(

Good thing: Gregory might be coming to Cedar with us this weekend!

It's just one of those days, I guess.

0 Additional Hiccups: