1.17.2008

Huzzah!

I have a job! At last!

I've been hired as an Executive Assistant to the producers of an independent film company, at their subsidiary in Salt Lake City. I'll be doing some secretarial duties--keeping the schedule, budget, itinerary--but also a lot more involved things like writing project proposols, building project presentations, and correspondence with all the company sponsors.

And in case you were wondering--I'm totally stoked! I really like the producers: I've met two of the three and they're great, they seem really fun to work with, and they're really excited about what they're doing, which makes me excited about what they're doing. :) I think it will be a lot of fun.

My plan is to move up to SLC, probably the Midvale/Fort Union area, here in the next couple of weeks. Stoked!

0 Additional Hiccups: