1.27.2008

Spent the weekend in Cedar City


Have you ever seen the movie "Logan's Run"? It's this crazy-weird sci-fi flick from the late '70s--if that doesn't give you an instant clue, you're too young to appreciate it anyway. (I think I might be too young, technically, but that's okay.) Picture psychedelic scenes with terrible special effects and overly-dramatic romantic characters in a post-apocalyptic universe where no one is allowed to age past 30 years. Pretty sweet ride. But watch out for the naked people

This weekend I went to Cedar City with Chris and Dixy. We had a great time. We visited some peeps, I got my hair cut, we nearly froze at our house until we discovered that Gregory's old room was warm. Chris and I went to see "Jared Hawthorne: Marriage Counselor to the Stars", the Stage II show written by Derrick Duncan and directed by my chica Jillian Pagan. Afterward we went to the techie-strike party at Nick and Vince's apartment. It was amazingly good to see everyone. I hadn't realized how much I miss my theatre peeps!

And did you know, apparently Vior's has dollar-pastry bags? They're day old pastries, a dollar a bag, and they usually have a bunch of pastries in them. Who knew? Wish I had when I was still in town!

0 Additional Hiccups: