1.14.2008

The Productivity of Life

Here's the thing: The lack of stress in my life eventually equates the lack of productivity whatsoever.

I live off stress. I thrive in stressful situations, when I'm not getting enough sleep because there simply aren't enough hours in the day. I love a semester when I have 20 credit hours, two jobs, and five hours of rehearsal a night--where I don't see home but once a day, and that's when I'm coming to crash in my bed for six hours before I have to get up and do it all again. This is my ideal lifestyle.

The last couple of weeks? Poop.

I'm still job hunting. I expected to have been at a job two or three weeks already by now, but here I am, still living in my parents house, hunting over the internet for jobs and housing, in the desperate hope that I can move out of here sometime soon. This is not my way to live. Some people might enjoy the time to relax, the lack of responsibilities. Not me. It's driving me crazy!

0 Additional Hiccups: